Fall into place

leavespencil caseiphonetextbooksThe current banes of my existence.

cdssalmon burgerWild Salmon Burger (Red Robbins) – total disappointment. Too much coleslaw, not enough sauce.  Cold, stiff bun as well. Overall it’s really dry and hard to bite,  not only because of it’s size but because the bun isn’t soft!

FNOS

“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

One of the best books I’ve ever read. Recommended 100%

Okay? Okay.

6 comments :

Ashley said...

My friend gave me John Green's The Fault in Our Stars months ago but I still haven't finished it. A part of me feels like re-reading Looking for Alaska first.

mxvhelle said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

Vanessa Mercado said...

Great post! I'm your new follower. I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

Denise said...

Nice photos, interested in that book! New follower here, love your blog hun. Please check mine out when you can :)

http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

JEN N said...

I love the colours in your photos. I'm definitely going to give "the fault in our stars" a try!

FASHIONABLY BROKEASS! said...

That pencil case is so cute!! Honestly, if I didn't have cute and colorful school supplies I would probably never do my homework. And that calculus textbook ahhh poor you... I dreaded calculus when I took it years ago!! I worked so hard and now I don't even need it for the program that I'm in lol. Nice blog :)

http://fashionablybrokeass.blogspot.ca