Deer Garden Signatures - Fraser St.

 
 Peanut Sauce with Chili Soup Base + Rice Noodles (thick)
 
 
Fish Soup Broth


Deer garden is one of my favourite go-to places when it gets chilly. Their noodle soup combos are HUGE and jam packed with ingredients. I love being able to choose different soup stocks, noodles and toppings each time.With their set meals or soup combos, you get tea included in the meal or can add specialty drinks for an extra $1 or $2. I've tried their mango smoothie milk shake and it tastes just like mango ice cream bubble tea. Its a pretty good deal to get with your meal. They also have the option of adding sides for $2 but their sides are very small portions of the listed item. For example, the chicken teriyaki it was just a fried chicken patty with teriyaki sauce and the desert wings were only 3 dressed chicken wings. 

Food: 4/5
 Quality of the food is usually really decent! I didn't like their fish soup base because I found it bland and some options they have for toppings that I've tried weren't very worthwile. So far, I've found that their spicy soup bases are the best. The Peanut Sauce with Chili became my instant favorite the first time that I had it, but sometimes the sauce is made to be too thick and heavy and it actually feels like eating noodles with peanut butter. The Malay Laksa soup is a very rich spicy soup that has a vinegary tint to it, it tastes a lot like kimchi but a bit more sour. I've had no problems with their drinks. Once a waitress recommended to order the House Milk Tea because that's one of the few drinks made in store and not with powder. The Wheat Germ Milk Tea and Mango Smoothie Milk Shake are my favorites.

Atmosphere: 4/5, Service 4/5
The staff at the Vancouver Fraser Street Location are usually efficiency focused and aren't particularly warm and welcoming but you get your food quick.


Recommended? Yes
Revisit? Yes


Deer Garden Signatures 鹿園魚湯米線 on Urbanspoon

25 comments :

Unknown said...

err noodle with peanut butter sounds strange..
is it really good ?

AMOURPIXIE

Emi ♡ 恵美 said...

Looks and sounds delicious and lovely!!!!


恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

Unknown said...

Great review. It looks delicious

angelaah91 said...

all the food in this blog looks amazing. its so tasty looking :)
great blog, very inspiring
check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

- www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

angelaah91 said...

very nice post. this food looks amazing! wish I could try it!
great blog, very inspiring
lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

- www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Wow that looks amazing and so scrummy!! Xx
Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

angelaah91 said...

this look so tasty, craving for something like this :)
lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

- www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

April Mei said...

It looks so delicious, I was just in Vancouver last week and i really regret that I didn't visit this place! Next time I try out this place! The noodles looks so delicious!

April | www.justsoapril.com

h8tml (‘∀’●)♡ said...

ahhh so happy that I found your blog ^^ looks so good <3

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

NatiDí said...

This looks delicious!!!!

Ohdearmilk ✧・゜*

Suvarna Gold said...

noo now im hungry haha :)

cute blog ! follow for follow?

70's inspired ootd


Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


Stay Gold

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! The food looks so tempting... wish I was there to taste ><
would you like to follow each other on google friend connect and google plus? If you follow me,
I will follow you back after it. ^^
www.tomntins.com

modelling agency said...

It looks so good! So juicy!

Baroness Susan Greenfield said...

Fish soup broth is my favourite!

Richard Butler Creagh said...

That Fish Soup Broth made me hungry. I really would like to try it all. Thanks for sharing!

Junaid Iqbal Memon said...

This is mouth-watering! So delicious!!

لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة مكافحة الحمام بنجران
شركة تنظيف موكيت بنجران
شركة تنظيف كنب بنجران
ارخص شركه نقل عفش بنجران
شركة تنظيف شقق بنجران
افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بنجران
شركة مكافحة حشرات بنجران
ارخص شركة تنظيف بنجران
افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياة بنجران
شركة تسليك مجارى بنجران

Pinki Kumari said...

When you love what you do, it shows and others will respect your leadership. Enthusiasm will build momentum for your company. Being a strong leader requires a great amount of energy. Your energy will infect your employees and keep your company moving forward.satta king
play bazaar

medoo said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
عزيزي العميل تقدم لك شركتنا أعلى مستوى من الخدمات شركة تنظيف بالرياض

التي اكتسبت خبرتها الشركة منذ سنوات عديدة، فالشركة لديها فريق متميز شركة تنظيف بالرياض

ومحترف ومتخصص فى خدمات النظافة.
تمتلك شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

عمالة فلبينية عاملين على أعلى مستوي وعلى وكفاءة في مجالات المتخصص من النظافة، وأيضا تحتوي على عدد هائل من المشرفين على العمالة متخصصين شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

ذات خبرة فهي من أفضل شركة نظافة بالرياض مجربة والتي تقدم لعملائها عروض شركات التنظيف.
من أفضل شركة النظافة العامة بالرياض شركه تنظيف منازل بالرياض

التي تتوفر لديها الأسعار المناسبة لكل شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

الخدمات التي تقدمها الشركة في كافه المجالات، شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

فما عليك إلا الاتصال بنا شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

للحصول على كافة الخدمات والعروض التي تقدمها الشركة لكل عملائها.
شركة تنظيف بالباحة
افضل شركة تنظيف بالباحة شركة روضة الرياض للخدمات المنزلية لدينا احدث المعدات اللازمة فى خدمات التنظيف بالباحة اقوى فريق عمل
شركة تنظيف بالباحة


خدمات الشركة
شركة تنظيف كنب
شركة تنظيف مكيفات سبليت بالرياض

Anonymous said...

Hi nice article I loved reading it, do check my post on hauteher tips for face you would love it.

EURO-RITE kitchen Builder said...

Typically, carpet needs to be replaced every 10 years or so. Harder surfaces such as wood, tile, and vinyl usually last at least 20 – 25 years. This all depends on your exact circumstances, though. To ensure that your new flooring lasts as long as you intend it to, make sure to purchase from a high-quality manufacturer and go through all the proper steps for maintenance.

fitness with dina said...

Not all hope was lost, though. Remember that determination I was talking about? I knew I was destined for something more; something greater than myself.

foundation repair Edmonton said...

Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter.

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالظهران