Nyx Round Lipsticks

nyx lipsticks  

nyx lipps

Overall Rating: 10/10

These are my favourite lipsticks so far and they are cheap! The NYX location I got this from was at Surrey Central where they sell them for $4.99 each but you can get them online for as low was $2. Most drugstore/inexpensive lip colour brands have a very low range of colours that are mostly bright, vibrant red, pinks and purples but NYX has a huge selection of nude lipstick and wearable everyday colours. They all apply smoothly, are well pigmented and the packaging is sleek. Such a steal.

nyx lips

(swatches on my hand)

590 Honey - A great nude lipstick if you have pale skin. There are less pink/red tones than Circle so this shade can give you concealer lips. What I like to do is apply a very thin layer so some of natural lip colour peaks through and it ends up looking natural and pretty.

522 Circe  – My favourite of the bunch, no conceal lips. Slight pink tones that help it look more natural.

617 Summer Love – The most flattering nude-pink lipstick that I’ve found so far. (Keep in mind I haven’t tried that many) The thing is that this shade is kind of frosty so it still not very natural.    

19 comments :

Cher said...

NYX does have a great range of colours especially the nudes! I liek being able to get these for $2 as well since cherry couture always has these discounted at one time or another.

I love the two nude shades you got and you can't go wrong with the slight pink.

Cher said...

NYX does have a great range of colours especially the nudes! I liek being able to get these for $2 as well since cherry couture always has these discounted at one time or another.

I love the two nude shades you got and you can't go wrong with the slight pink.

Marion said...

The Summer Love looks great! :-D I love nyx lipsticks too but I hate the smell they have :DD

christian said...

love the circle color very much!
xo

/ xw said...

Would have loved to see these on...they look so gorgeous swatched.

Anonymous said...

your blog is really cute!! Please check out mine.. and if you would like to follow all love will be returned.

season. †
x

Anonymous said...

nyx has a wide variety of colors!!! great picks by the way...cute blog too!!! im following!

Unknown said...

Summer love and circle are really pretty! I'm a huge fan of the NYX lipsticks - they're so cheap and the pigmentation is incredible for the price you're paying.

Stephanie said...

really nice blog!
check out my blog and feel free to follow. thanks already :)

Mimi said...

wow! 10/10 rating, affordable, and great nudish lip color = perfect! i'm gonna check these out. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

veryhoney said...

Summer love looks awesome!
i want to try it!
I'm your new follower ;)

AskHeatherG said...

I love NYX lipsticks! These are good colors if you want something neutral. It makes me that much more anxious for spring!

-askheatherg.net

Lija said...

Lush!!
Xo

The Fashion Skeleton!

Pleas follow & I'll follow back =)

Shannon said...

Can't wait to get my hands on Honey! I love Summer Love, such a pretty colour!xoxox

Da Hee Joo said...

Love!
I never find NYX products anywhere :(
check out my blog!
http://daheejoo.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Beautiful colours! Love the packaging too :) xx

sleepandwater said...

All 3 look gorgeous, especially Summer Love. I wish NYX were more readily available where I live. Sometimes I've found them in random stores and markets, but always hiked up in price and not the full selection.

candisseamoranto said...

I love NYX RLS and how they come up with different shades that will suit you.. though its hard to find a stall here and just have to order it online. Overall the shades that I bought from their round lipsticks are LOVE. You can check my swatches of other NYX RLS shades. :)

Much love,
http://andiamoranto.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I've never tried any NYX lipsticks but those shades look pretty! A stop to CVS is in order! XD
-Amy

http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/